Places available on upcoming Asthma, Allergy and COPD modules and workshops!
5 January 2015There are still some places available on Asthma, Allergy and COPD modules so hurry as places are filling up fast!
Our respiratory modules provide a comprehensive understanding of respiratory disease and associated conditions. Our modules include patient assessment, diagnosis and management, with a focus on best practice and the impact respiratory diseases have on both the patient and their families.
- Allergy Level 6 module, 2 February
- Allergy Level 5 module, 2 February
- Asthma Level 6 module, Warwick, 2 February
- COPD Level 6 module, Warwick, 9 February
- Spirometry workshop, Warwick, 13 February
- COPD Level 5 module, Warwick, 23 February
- Performing and Interpreting Quality Assured Spirometry, Warwick, 23 February
- Asthma Update workshop, Warwick, 4 March
- Asthma Level 5 module, Warwick, 9 March
- Asthma Level 5 module, Stirling, 16 March
- COPD Level 5 module, Stirling, 30 March
Click on any title to find out more, or to apply for a place on a course running in Warwick or our new central Stirling venue, go to our How to Apply page.